Micro Magneto Spectroscopy Lab
The AttoLiquid1000 (Attocube Systems) cryostat in this lab comprises a superconducting vector magnet and can be used for combined atomic force and confocal optical microscopy by utilizing an attoAFM/CFM insert.
For optical spectroscopy, a Jobin-Yvon Horiba iHR550 single spectrometer with optical fiber input is utilized, equipped with a CCD camera for light detection. Optical excitation is provided by a M Squared tunable Ti:sapphire laser system which includes a component for second harmonic generation.
- Vector magnet with high magnetic fields: 8T / 2T
- Wide spectral range: 350 to 1000 nm
- Low temperature: 4.2 to 50 K
- High spatial resolution & position stability
- High-frequency electrical connections
- Optical spectroscopy & topography imaging
- Magnetotransport measurements
- Surface-acoustic-wave induced transport studies
- Potential for tip-enhanced spectroscopy & ultra-high resolution magnetometry